Drowsy Beauty ~ Gemer, Slovakia

Before meeting my girlfriend I had only ever heard of Slovakia and was completely unaware of its beauty. I think this is a problem we have in the west, We fail to understand the world outside our own window and fear anything that could be slightly different.
The fact of the matter is Slovakia is not so different from the United Kingdom in the sense that it has such a vastly differing landscape. The one thing I would argue is that Slovakia is immensely more beautiful.

I look forward to spending many days with my camera exploring the treasure behind it borders and sharing the wonders that this humble nation keeps quiet.

Love the composition of this shot Martin and the colours are so soothing. So good when a break in the cloud reveals a wonderful sky, makes getting out and about worth while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment